Secure access to sensitive, unstructured data
Govern access to sensitive and regulated unstructured data across applications, files and storage devices — whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Identify and remediate overexposed permissions to reduce risk and satisfy strict compliance requirements.
Identity-Focused Data Access Governance
Gain visibility into who has access, why they have access, and what they’re doing with that access.
- See access rights to unstructured, regulated and sensitive data
- Manage governance controls throughout an identity’s lifecycle
- Identify where sensitive data resides and classify it based on content or behavior
- Certify data access to meet compliance and audit requirements
- Automate Data Subject Access Request to meet data privacy requirements
- Govern data across the enterprise and mitigate security risks
Better protect critical assets
Getting clear visibility into where unstructured data lives, what it contains, and who has access to it through an identity’s lifecycle is a critical element of a robust enterprise security strategy.
Strengthening our customers’ identity
Louise van Schalkwyk, Head: Centre for Access Governance at Nedbank