Automated IaaS governance for multi-cloud environments.
Managing the IaaS access lifecycle for both human and non-human entities using cloud resources is essential to achieve an effective, identity-centric security posture.
SailPoint Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (SailPoint CIEM) extends identity security to cloud infrastructure so that enterprises can govern IaaS access in the same way they use SailPoint identity security to manage access to other applications and data.
Enabling better IaaS controls
SailPoint Cloud Access Management helps you make faster, more informed IaaS access decisions, detect potential risks, and easily enforce access policies for all users.
- Graphical view of an identity’s access and entitlements across cloud platforms.
- Make faster, more informed IaaS access decisions.
- Detect potential risks and automate IaaS governance across multi-cloud environments.
- Find and manage high-risk access using pre-configured policies.
- Auto-discover access across clouds and easily identify non-compliant policies
- Use AI-driven access modeling capabilities to get targeted recommendations.
Extend core identity security capabilities to enterprise cloud access
Enterprises can discover and visualize, manage and monitor, and govern and remediate access across Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) with an identity-focused approach to cloud entitlements and certifications.
Extend identity security to cloud infrastructure
Govern and manage multi-cloud infrastructure with a single approach. Apply clearly-defined policies, and automate the lifecycle management of IaaS access.