Do you have hidden security risks?
If you don’t know who has access to your applications and data, you probably have security and compliance gaps you haven’t even thought about.
With IdentityIQ at the center of your enterprise, you can control access to every file and application across your hybrid IT environment by employees, partners, contractors — even bots.
And as your organization grows, IdentityIQ scales with it. It’s built to govern millions of identities, billions of points of access, and tens of thousands of applications and data sources.
Having trouble keeping up with the complexity and speed of business? With the power of AI and machine learning, IdentityIQ provides insights to make intelligent access decisions.
SailPoint IdentityIQ enables you to:
- See who has access
- Determine who should have access
- Understand how this access is being used
IdentityIQ enables you to:
Connect to 99% of applications and data on-premises and in the cloud. Then onboard them in hours, instead of weeks, with a wizard setup and preconfigured workflows.
Integrate governance controls deep into your mission-critical apps like AWS, SAP and Salesforce, to ensure that users are only able to see and touch the information they need to do their job.
Receive AI-driven recommendations to help you determine when it’s safe to grant user access. With self-service and automated policy management, you can make sure that access is granted according to the policies you create.
With SailPoint IdentityIQ you can:
Streamline compliance processes
- Maintain continuous compliance by reviewing user access
- Enforce policies that prevent inappropriate access
- Ensure audit-readiness and demonstrate compliance
Manage access from onboarding to offboarding
- Empower users to request and manage access to resources
- Detect changes in a user’s role and automatically adjust access
Support self-service password management
- Enable users to manage and reset their own passwords
- Enforce strong password policies across all applications
Govern access to data stored in files
- Identify and classify sensitive data
- Monitor user access and policy violations in real time
- Analyze and model user access to resources
Guide access decisions with AI and machine learning
- Receive recommendations for approving access
- Build peer groups based on attributes and access patterns
- Identify users with risky access
- Track historical user access patterns
SailPoint deployment options
- On your AWS or Azure cloud platform
- With SailPoint cloud managed service or SailPoint certified partner
- From your data center