Control cloud infrastructure access more effectively
Discover, model, manage, and govern access to cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Certify and provision cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) access for individuals, machines, and instances in the same way you govern and secure access for applications and data.
Enabling better IaaS controls
SailPoint Cloud Access Management helps you make faster, more informed IaaS access decisions, detect potential risks, and easily enforce access policies for all users.
- Graphical view of an identity’s access and entitlements across cloud platforms.
- Make faster, more informed IaaS access decisions.
- Detect potential risks and automate IaaS governance across multi-cloud environments.
- Find and manage high-risk access using pre-configured policies.
- Auto-discover access across clouds and easily identify non-compliant policies
- Use AI-driven access modeling capabilities to get targeted recommendations.
Extend identity security to cloud infrastructure
Protect and manage hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure with a single approach. Apply clearly defined policies and automate the lifecycle management of IaaS access.
Expand your cloud access governance understanding
Explore more SailPoint Identity Security solutions
As part of our broader SailPoint Identity Security platform, Cloud Access Management works in concert with other SailPoint products for deeper protection and optimized access