The guide to securing digital identities and minimizing risk in the enterprise
How can you protect the enterprise while enabling all identities to access the apps and data they need? Get the guide to advancing your identity security program.
Don’t ignore a root cause of cyber risk. Protect identities now.
It takes just one compromised identity to enable a breach that can cost an enterprise tens to even hundreds of millions of dollars in lost revenue and regulatory fines. This is why organizations must put proper access controls in place to protect against such an event – but where do you begin?
Start by implementing an identity security solution that can spot risky users and access outliers with the power of artificial intelligence. AI plays a significant role in strengthening security by helping organizations detect and remediate vulnerabilities – while also improving IT efficiencies.
- Automate access to reduce over-provisioning or back door access by former workers and third-party non-employees
- Enforce least privilege using roles and policy logic to deliver timely access
- Easily detect and remediate excess or inappropriate access privileges
- Resolve policy violations such as separation-of-duty (SoD)
- Increase visibility and control of potential access risks
- Monitor continuously as risks are dynamic and always evolving
Give workers the access they need to succeed
Leading companies count on SailPoint for Identity Security
David Hetzler, Director, Cybersecurity –Identity & Access Management
Learn how SailPoint can help you mitigate cyber risk
Choose an integrated approach to cyber risk
Simplify your approach to Identity Security with all of the AI-based essentials in a single solution.
Take Identity Security to the next level with our most comprehensive AI-powered solution.
See what SailPoint Identity Security can do for your organization
Discover how our solutions enable modern enterprises today to meet the challenge of ensuring secure access to resources without compromising productivity or innovation.