June 8, 2022
Today’s healthcare security threats demand new solutions. As more and more organizations move toward the cloud and clinical transformation accelerates at a breaking pace, keeping track of where sensitive data resides becomes increasingly difficult putting increasing pressure on data security teams. No matter how robust your organization’s security stack is, vulnerabilities and intrusions still exist. According to a recent Identity Defined Security (IDSA) report, approximately 95% of security breaches are identity-related. Strong identity security is no longer a “nice to have” solution. It is essential.
- What happens when an organization gets IAM wrong?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on cyber threats? How has it changed your approach to risk management, if at all?
- With cloud transformation rapidly evolving, how do you adapt to identity security in a hybrid world?
- How have you gone about meeting these demands and incorporating them into your existing framework?
- How do you successfully deploy an identity program amidst a cloud transformation?
- What has been the most challenging aspect of rolling out enterprise-wide security across your organization, and what hurdles are you consistently coming up against?
You might also be interested in:
Find out how SailPoint can help your organization.