Preventing a data breach has always been an uphill climb. But is the hill getting steeper? With an increasing volume of health data breaches1, rising costs (Figure 1) and an ever-widening skills/personnel gap in cybersecurity (Figure 2), cloud-based identity governance levels the playing field. It enables healthcare organizations to address cyber threats even with limited resources at their disposal.
Cybersecurity Made Manageable and Affordable
SailPoint’s cloud-based identity governance platform delivers all the critical capabilities that enable healthcare providers to secure all applications and data in several critical ways:
- Prevent Data Breaches by appropriately provisioning/ deprovisioning access rights
- Reduce Audit Fines by proving compliance to auditors
- Improve Efficiencies by automating access reviews
- Optimize Workflow through self-service password management and access requests
Beyond these business benefits, deploying identity governance from the cloud can deliver other significant value including:
- Reduce need for inhouse expertise
- Decrease capital expenditure
- Rapidly Deploy identity programs
- Slash lead time for upgrades
- Configure for unique use cases
Navigating Cloud-Based Identity with SailPoint
While there are common use cases for identity governance in healthcare, each provider organization typically has additional, unique requirements. That’s why SailPoint offers flexible cloud deployment options to deliver an effective solution that is uniquely appropriate for the organization.
- 4.4M Records Exposed in 117 Health Data Breaches in Q3 2018. https://healthitsecurity.com/news/4.4m-records-exposed-in-117-health-data-breaches-in-q3-2018
You might also be interested in:
Find out how SailPoint can help your organization.