Identities are the new perimeter, make sure they’re secure
The shift to remote work and cloud-based services means more critical business operations are being conducted outside the corporate network. With this increased flexibility comes greater risk—cybercriminals have more opportunities than ever to infiltrate.
As the enterprise security perimeter evolves, employees, contractors, vendors, even bots are the new corporate firewall. That’s where SailPoint and the Zero Trust security model can make all the difference. Now you can efficiently verify every identity for every new access request to minimize risk at every touchpoint.
- Gain a 360-degree view of all user types and their related access.
- Automate access as users join, change roles or leave the organization.
- Leverage a single source of truth for access decision-making.
- Deliver timely access through Least Privilege strategies.
- Detect and prevent toxic access combinations.
- Measure the effectiveness of access controls for apps, data and cloud services.
Leading companies count on SailPoint for Zero Trust
Tray Wyman, Director, Identity & Access Management, General Motors
Discover the advantages of Identity Security for Zero Trust
An integrated approach to Zero Trust
Simplify your approach to Identity Security with all the AI-based essentials in a single bundle.
Take Identity Security to the next level with our most comprehensive AI-powered solution.