Prevent Risks – Even Before Access is Provisioned
Inappropriate combinations of access to critical business systems, such as SAP ERP, SAP Success Factors, and S/4HANA can pose a significant threat to your organization. Taking a siloed approach to managing and governing access for multiple systems creates unnecessary risk.
Multiple Systems, One Solution: Total Enterprise Access Protection
SailPoint Enterprise Access Risk Governance automates real-time access risk analysis, simplifies GRC processes, and even identifies potential risks before access is granted to users.
Centralize all access risk governance within SailPoint’s identity platform for:
- Unified Risk Management: Benefit from comprehensive, seamless GRC and identity protection
- Enterprise-wide Visibility: Get a complete view of all SoD violations, including risk simulations across applications, before access is even provisioned
- Compliance: Streamline GRC processes, access reviews, and emergency access management while reducing audit deficiencies and compliance violations
The Risk of Inappropriate Access
The typical company loses 5% of annual revenue to fraud.1
86% of insider threats are the result of malicious employees and employee negligence.2
- ACFE Report to the Nations: 2020 Global Study on Occupational Fraud and Abuse
- Ponemon Institute 2020 Cost of Insider Threat report
Experience the SailPoint Difference
Continuous Access Risk Analysis
Instantly discover multi-application SoD conflicts and get remediation recommendations.
Streamlined Access Provisioning
Rapidly process access approvals anytime/anywhere and simulate risks before provisioning.
Automated Access Reviews
Simplify access reviews with end-to-end automation and audit-ready reporting.
Real-time Identity Governance
Completely transform access management with real-time, AI-enhanced governance for all digital identities.
Completely Cloud. Rapidly Deployed. Totally Automated.
Learn more about SailPoint Enterprise Access Risk Governance.