Preventing a data breach has always been an uphill climb. But is the hill getting steeper? With an increasing volume of health data breaches1, rising costs and an ever-widening skills/personnel gap in cybersecurity, cloud-based identity levels the playing field. It enables federal, state and local government agencies to address cyber threats even with limited resources at their disposal.
Cybersecurity Made Manageable and Affordable
SailPoint’s AI-enabled cloud identity platform deliver all the critical capabilities that enable public agencies to secure all applications and data in several critical ways:
- Prevent Data Breaches by identifying anomalous access and appropriately provisioning/deprovisioning access rights
- Reduce Audit Fines by proving compliance to auditors
- Improve Efficiencies by automating access reviews
- Optimize Workflow through self-service password management and access requests
Beyond these business benefits, deploying identity governance from the cloud can deliver other significant value including:
- Reduce need for in-house expertise
- Decrease capital expenditure
- Rapidly Deploy identity programs
- Slash lead time for upgrades
- Configure for unique use cases
Navigating Cloud Identity with SailPoint
While there are common use cases for identity in government, each public agency typically has additional, unique requirements. That’s why SailPoint offers flexible cloud deployment options to deliver an effective solution that is uniquely appropriate for the organization.
See How SailPoint Can Help
Learn how to leverage SailPoint’s expertise and proven approach to create and maintain a secure access environment even with limited resources. Learn More
- 4.4M Records Exposed in 117 Health Data Breaches in Q3 2018. https://healthitsecurity.com/news/4.4m-records-exposed-in-117-health-data-breaches-in-q3-2018
You might also be interested in:
Find out how SailPoint can help your organization.