There’s only one way to be sure
If you’re like most healthcare provider organizations, you have hundreds or even thousands of applications containing sensitive data. Identity governance is the only way to consistently control access to that information across your clinical systems. It also increases efficiencies and reduces errors that can lead to a breach.
providers have fully functioning cybersecurity 1
view insiders an equal or greater threat than outsiders 2
SailPoint identity governance uses a bidirectional Epic API to:
- Integrate the EHR into compliance and lifecycle processes without the need for custom development
- Improve productivity for new hires and transfers by automating access right changes to the EHR
- Mitigate risk of regulatory non-compliance by automatically enforcing access policies and processes
Implement a proven solution
Recognized by top analyst firms as the leading authority in identity governance, SailPoint is the choice for healthcare provider organizations throughout the U.S.
Find out how we can help you secure your data.
Learn how centralized identity governance secures PHI
- KLAS Research, “Cybersecurity 2017, Understanding the healthcare Security Landscape,” February 2017. https://klasresearch.com/report/cybersecurity-2017/1121
- SailPoint white paper, “Managing Healthcare Insider Security Threats,” 2018. https://www.sailpoint.com/identity-library/managing-healthcare-insider-security-threats/