The Identity Hall of Fame: Customer Awards at Navigate ’20
Navigate ’20 certainly looks a little different than we originally anticipated, but I suppose that holds true for a lot of things this year! It goes without saying that I miss seeing all of you in person and braving the Texas heat together – ok, not that last part – but I am thrilled to see so many of you logging in from the safety and comfort of your own home. While it’s difficult to replicate the energy and buzz of a live event, I assure you, you will not be disappointed. The virtual nature of this event has given us the ability to provide more sessions than ever before including a record number of customer breakouts. The agenda is flexible, and the content will be accessible on-demand for the next several months, so please take advantage.
As always, our amazing customers have raised their hands to share their expertise and success stories. Are you curious about how others are tackling identity? What a day in the life of CISO is? How SailPoint Predictive Identity is helping companies all over the world elevate their identity programs? Tune in today to hear from your peers from Country Financial, Delivery Hero, Kone, LafargeHolcim, LogMeIn, Millicom, Mirvac, New York City Health + Hospitals, Oklahoma Gas & Electric, Quad, Royal Floraholland, The Capital Group, T-Mobile, and West Virginia University on these topics and more. I’d like to extend a special thank you to all of our customers presenting!
And of course, Navigate wouldn’t be complete without our annual Customer Awards Program. Every year we honor a select number of customers globally who are demonstrating that identity is essential to their business. These customers represent SailPoint’s core values of innovation and impact. I’m proud to announce this year’s winners:
- Innovation Award United States: Amerigas Propane for taking an innovative approach to identity management. A SailPoint customer since 2017, they are an early adopter of AI and will deploy access modeling to help completely redefine their role structure internally.
- Innovation Award Europe: Royal Floraholland has chosen a cloud-first strategy and puts identity at the center of its security initiatives. A SailPoint customer since 2019, they are active in the identity community and bring a risk-based, role-based, and long-term approach.
- Innovation Award Asia Pacific: Australia Post has a seasoned identity team that understands the complexity and importance of identity management. The team has deployed a complete program that enables users, governs access, demonstrates a compliant environment, and provides users with a best-in-class experience.
- Impact Award United States: P&G is one of SailPoint’s largest customers to host identity management within the cloud to help enable their global remote workforce. A SailPoint customer since 2014, P&G was able to focus on more effectively granting and managing access with SailPoint identity.
- Impact Award Europe: Henkel has an invested identity team that advocates for the best approach to identity internally and within the identity community. Through automation and self-service, they have reduced the time-to-access from days to just minutes and secured the organization by reducing unnecessary access by 20%.
Each of these customers rose to the challenge of securing their company during a trying time. I want to thank these customers for continuing to deliver on their commitment to innovation and for leading the way. I wish you a wonderful Navigate ’20!