Manage access to your sensitive data.
With 80% of corporate data saved in file folders on Box, Dropbox, SharePoint and Google Drive,1 it’s no surprise that they’ve become the new targets for hackers. And with growing compliance requirements like GDPR, HIPAA and PCI, and CCPA protecting access to these files is no longer an option.
SailPoint helps you securely manage access to your sensitive data and files in the cloud and on-premises.
- Accelerate regulatory compliance by discovering and classifying sensitive data wherever it lives
- Enhance security by proactively monitoring for inappropriate or malicious file access
- Reduce the burden on IT by empowering data owners to manage access to their own data
- Safely migrate sensitive data to the cloud by setting access permissions prior to migration
- Gartner, “Organizations Will Need to Tackle Three Challenges to Curb Unstructured Data Glut and Neglect,” January 2017.
Are you looking for more info on our SaaS products? Stay up to date on our latest features and enhancements across our entire SaaS product portfolio.
Why use IdentityIQ File Access Manager?
Minimize risk to data leakage or breach by identifying and monitoring access to sensitive data files such as PII, PHI and PCI.
Get real-time insight across all governed data sources with an analytics dashboard.
Receive suspicious activity notifications based on complex threat patterns, like ransomware.
Reduce the risk of security breaches with complete data visibility and access control dashboards.
Identify suspicious activity in real-time with automated alerts and withdraw inappropriate user permissions.
IdentityIQ File Access Manager enables you to:
- Discover where sensitive data files (including PII, PHI, PCI) reside
- Control access to all files in Box, Dropbox, Sharepoint and more
- Be alerted when suspicious activity is detected
- Delegate administration to data owners
- Incorporate as part of your overall identity governance program
- Deploy from the cloud or your data center