Manage access to your sensitive data
With 80% of corporate data saved in file folders on Box, Dropbox, SharePoint and Google Drive,1 it’s no surprise that they’ve become the new targets for hackers. And with growing compliance requirements like GDPR, HIPAA and PCI, and CCPA protecting access to these files is no longer an option.
SailPoint helps you securely manage access to your sensitive data and files in the cloud and on-premises.
- Accelerate regulatory compliance by discovering and classifying sensitive data wherever it lives
- Enhance security by proactively monitoring for inappropriate or malicious file access
- Reduce the burden on IT by empowering data owners to manage access to their own data
- Safely migrate sensitive data to the cloud by setting access permissions prior to migration
- Discover where sensitive data files (including PII, PHI, PCI) reside
- Control access to all files in Box, Dropbox, Sharepoint and more
- Be alerted when suspicious activity is detected
- Delegate administration to data owners
- Incorporate as part of your overall identity governance program
- Deploy from the cloud or your data center