Do you know where all your customer data is stored and if it’s at risk?
If you’re drowning in a sea of regulations and feeling a bit overwhelmed, you’re not alone. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is yet another regulation many companies must comply with or face significant financial penalties.
But how do you know if CCPA data protection laws apply to you? If you are a for-profit business, have customers in California and meet any of the following criteria:
- $25 million or more in annual revenues
- Personal information for 50K+ California residents
- Over 50% of annual revenues from the sale of personal information
companies are compliant with CCPA 1
haven’t started the CCPA implementation process 1
To protect customer data, you must first know where it lives and then control access to it. Identity governance is the easiest and most effective way to accomplish both of these goals.Get Started Now
One solution makes it easy
SailPoint identity governance helps your organization become CCPA compliant by:
- Identifying where personal data is stored across your enterprise
- Understanding who owns and accesses that data
- Assessing the risk of improper access
- Strengthening governance controls
- Automating access monitoring and auditing processes
Even if you’re compliant with other regulations, like GDPR, you need to take additional steps to make sure you’re meeting CCPA requirements.
With new regulations emerging every year, you can’t afford to manage them with different tools. Now you can achieve continuous compliance with SailPoint and get on with your business.Find Out How