El control remoto es la nueva normalidad: permitir a los trabajadores, no a los hackers
Hackers never sleep, and during this time of uncertainty, there’s no playbook or blueprint to arm against them. The world has changed, and so has your business.
The rapid transition to remote working presents major challenges for IT and employees. Globally, 70% of professionals work remotely at least one day a week and 53% at least half of the week*. And these stats don’t even take into account the companies who have recently had to quickly revert to a virtual workforce given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. While it is imperative that your business continues without disruption, how do you ensure that the proper guardrails are in place?
- Perform a full audit on identities’ access to systems, applications and data across the entire enterprise.
- Ensure all the identity processes that can be automated, are.
- Get control over data.
- Regularly review and alter, if necessary, each aspect of the identity program.
Learn how you can enable and secure your workforce wherever they are—from the cube to the couch.
Watch the webinar Workforce Continuity in a Time of Crisis to discover how you can:
- Rapidly enable a secure remote workforce
- Automatically onboard hundreds of new contingent workers
- Alleviate IT with self-service requests
- Ensure user access continues without disruption