Let’s face it – mergers, acquisitions, and even divestitures require a lot work; and there’s a lot at stake with such a big transaction.
With 53% of organizations reporting they have encountered a critical cyber security issue or incident during an M&A deal1, it’s essential to ensure you have the right processes and tools in place at the beginning and throughout your M&A journey.
Watch this webinar with SailPoint and EY as we discuss how identity is a foundational component as you plan for “Day 1” and beyond. Also, hear first-hand from Thomson Reuters who successfully went through this process leveraging industry leading strategies and identity governance technologies.
Discussion topics will include:
- Effectively planning M&A integration strategies with identity at the core
- Understanding and protecting against M&A security pitfalls
- Executing a rapid and smooth Day 1 transition
- Ensuring continuous compliance through all stages
- “The Role of Cybersecurity in M&A Diligence”, Forescout 2019
You might also be interested in:
Find out how SailPoint can help your organization.