Does your privileged access management strategy have dangerous security gaps?
If you’re managing PAM outside of your identity program, chances are the answer is yes. With 80% of security breaches linked to privileged access,1 you need complete visibility of all privileged and non-privileged users to catch any toxic access combinations before they cause a security nightmare. Our unified cloud identity governance platform makes it easier than ever before.
- See privileged and non-privileged user access with a centralized view
- Automatically enforce user access policies and identify violations
- Streamline access provisioning based on user role and lifecycle changes for all users
How do SailPoint and CyberArk work together?
Our CyberArk integration provides:
- Gain visibility into all user access — including privileged accounts
- Aggregate container/safe contents and permissions beyond the account level
- See who has access and who granted that access through simple search and filtering functions
- Eliminate privileged access delays by synchronizing lifecycle events, like role changes or separation-of-duties (SoD)
- Reduce fulfillment errors with automated provisioning
- Mitigate entitlement creep and orphaned privileged accounts with timely de-provisioning
- Extend SoD policies to include privileged access
- Improve adherence to SoD policies with centralized policy administration
- Consolidate certifications for privileged and non-privileged accounts
- Certify users have the right access to the right safes
- Certify composition of PAM containers