Secure access to sensitive, unstructured data
Govern access to sensitive and regulated unstructured data across applications, files and storage devices — whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Identify and remediate overexposed permissions to reduce risk and satisfy strict compliance requirements.
Identity-Focused Data Access Governance
Gain visibility into who has access, why they have access, and what they’re doing with that access.
- See access rights to unstructured, regulated and sensitive data
- Define content classification conditions that span multiple data dimensions
- Identify where sensitive data resides and classify it based on content or behavior
- Certify data access to meet compliance and audit requirements
- Automate Data Subject Access Request to meet data privacy requirements
- Easily onboard new applications with one-click configuration validation
Better protect critical assets
Getting clear visibility into where unstructured data lives, what it contains, and who has access to it through an identity’s lifecycle is a critical element of a robust enterprise security strategy.
Strengthening our customers’ identity
Aaron Finnis, Information Security Manager at Beach Energy