Make sure you know what’s in it and who has access
When your employees upload documents to apps like Box, Dropbox, Office 365 and Google Drive, they get the convenience of accessing them anywhere, anytime. But they also create security risks if your team doesn’t know what sensitive information is contained in those documents and who has access.
enterprise data is unstructured 1
organizations can’t fully protect sensitive data 2
Take the risk out of storing unstructured data in the cloud with SailPoint identity governance.
You’ll gain complete visibility into your data, along with secure controls to make sure only the
right users have access.
Our platform helps you:
- Identify where sensitive data resides
- Analyze and control who can access it
- Monitor how access is being used
- Determine who owns that data
- Comply with regulations like GDPR and CCPA
Secure your cloud data with identity governance
Managing access to cloud data without identity governance limits your ability to get a complete picture of your data, users, and their access, which puts your organization at risk. Protect your cloud storage environments with the power of identity.
- Gartner Research, “Organizations Will Need to Tackle Three Challenges to Curb Unstructured Data Glut and Neglect,” January 2017.
- SailPoint, “2017 Market Pulse Survey: Identity is the PathForwardto Secure Organizations,” 2017.