Prevent Risks – Even Before Access is Provisioned
Inappropriate combinations of access to critical business systems, such as SAP ERP, SAP SuccessFactors, and S/4HANA, can pose a significant threat to your organization. Taking a siloed approach to managing and governing access for multiple systems creates unnecessary risk.
Multiple Systems, One Solution: Total Enterprise Access Protection
SailPoint Access Risk Management automates real-time access risk analysis, simplifies GRC processes, and even identifies potential risks before access is granted to users.
Centralize all access risk governance within SailPoint’s Identity Platform for:
- Unified Risk Management: Benefit from comprehensive, seamless GRC and identity protection
- Enterprise-wide Visibility: Get a complete view of all SoD violations, including risk simulations across applications, before access is even provisioned
- Compliance: Streamline GRC processes, access reviews, and emergency access management while reducing audit deficiencies and compliance violations
Gain visibility and control of ERP and Business Systems
Discover how SailPoint Access Risk Management supports a centralized identity security strategy.
The Risk of Inappropriate Access
The typical company loses 5% of annual revenue to fraud.1
86% of insider threats are the result of malicious employees and employee negligence.2
- ACFE Report to the Nations: 2020 Global Study on Occupational Fraud and Abuse
- Ponemon Institute 2020 Cost of Insider Threat report
Experience the SailPoint Difference
Continuous Access Risk Analysis
Instantly discover multi-application SoD conflicts and get remediation recommendations.
Streamlined Access Provisioning
Rapidly process access approvals anytime/anywhere and simulate risks before provisioning.
Automated Access Reviews
Simplify access reviews with end-to-end automation and audit-ready reporting.
Real-time Identity Governance
Completely transform access management with real-time, AI-enhanced governance for all digital identities.
Completely Cloud. Rapidly Deployed. Totally Automated.
Learn more about SailPoint Access Risk Management.