Live Webcast Hosted by SailPoint Features Independent Analyst Andras Cser and SailPoint CEO Mark McClain
What: Live Webcast, “Build an Identity Compliance Alliance: Tackle Risk through a Unified Effort”
Who: Featured Guest Andras Cser, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research and Mark McClain, CEO and Founder, SailPoint Technologies, Inc.
When: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 10:00 a.m. CDT to 11:00 a.m. CDT
Where: Registration is now closed
Recognized identity and IT security experts Andras Cser, senior analyst with Forrester Research, and Mark McClain, CEO and founder of SailPoint Technologies, Inc., will present a discussion of identity collaboration and performance best practices titled, “Build an Identity Compliance Alliance: Tackle Risk through a Unified Effort” via live webcast on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
Although regulatory compliance has become an accepted fact of enterprise life, it’s still an expensive, complex chore for most. And the challenge of managing thousands of users’ access privileges, entitlements, and activity for hundreds of applications, doesn’t make it any easier. IT carries the burden of compliance – surrendering valuable staff resources to the problem – while business managers lack the visibility they need to manage business risk.
Successful identity governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) strategies require IT and business stakeholders to collaborate effectively. Organizations that fail to achieve effective collaboration remain vulnerable to identity and access blind spots that can lead to significant financial losses and risks to the business.
Cser and McClain will lead an interactive discussion that addresses how to bridge the translation gap between business and IT and will offer best practices for improving collaboration and compliance performance. Attendees will learn how to:
- Engage the various stakeholders that must work together to solve the problem of identity compliance
- Deliver the transparency that business users need to more strategically manage risk
- Provide valuable business context to technical identity data for more accurate access certifications
- Improve audit and compliance performance by focusing on highest areas of risk
- Identify areas for “quick wins” and what technologies are available today to properly manage IT and access risks
Interested attendees can now register online free of charge.