Inaugural Partners Include Leading Vendors in Privileged Account Management, User Behavior Analytics, Data Governance and Mobile Device Management
AUSTIN, December 16, 2015 – SailPoint, the leader in identity and access management (IAM), today announced the launch of the Identity+ Alliance. Inaugural partners include AirWatch, Balabit, BeyondTrust, Column IT, CyberArk, Edgile, Informatica, Lieberman Software and Regatta Solutions Group. The program provides standards and tools to ease the integration of IT and security products with SailPoint IdentityIQ™, making them more “identity-aware” and significantly increasing the effectiveness of a customer’s security and risk mitigation efforts. As a part of the Identity+ Alliance, SailPoint will test and certify the interoperability of partner solutions with SailPoint offerings.
SailPoint IdentityIQ 7.0 (also announced today, see release: SailPoint Releases the First Open Identity and Access Management Platform) provides the foundation for the Identity+ Alliance through an open platform built on robust, standard interfaces. It enables technology vendors to create bidirectional integrations that extend user-specific context into their security and operational systems, including privileged account management, user behavior analytics, data governance, mobile device management and IT service management. For example, by bringing privileged user accounts under IAM controls, companies can conduct regular audits of “superusers” and automatically remediate any policy violations, limiting their risk of exposure. Additionally, companies can integrate their mobile device management systems with IAM so that mobile onboarding can be user-specific and mobile security policies can be unified across all access methods.
“The continuous and growing threat of data breaches has every enterprise looking for ways to reduce risk through more context-aware controls,” said Joe Gottlieb, senior vice president of corporate development at SailPoint. “The Identity+ Alliance is designed to share identity context and support identity-specific policies across disparate systems, so that breaches can be better identified and minimized. Ultimately, we believe this will enhance the analytical, operational and governance value of our customers’ operational and security infrastructures.”
The Identity+ Alliance builds upon SailPoint’s existing integration partnerships with technology leaders such as Good Technology, HP, MobileIron, ServiceNow, Symantec and others. It also allows partners to extend SailPoint’s large portfolio of on-premises and cloud-based connectors, which are central to SailPoint’s ability to provision, certify and govern entitlements in heterogeneous enterprise environments.
- “As the leader in the enterprise mobility market, AirWatch is pleased to join the SailPoint Identity+ Alliance to bring even greater value to our mutual customers,” said Joseph Razavian, business development, VMware. “SailPoint together with AirWatch delivers a simplified solution for enterprise security, while helping enterprises accelerate business mobility within their organizations.”
- “We are pleased to join SailPoint’s Identity+ Alliance program and integrate our Contextual Security Intelliegence (CSI) Suite with SailPoint’s market leading IAM suite,” said Zoltán Györkő, CEO, Balabit. “This integration will provide identity context to Blindspotter, our user behavior analytics tool, which employs machine learning algorithms to analyze user activities and surface user related risks through alerts and automatic permission revocations. When combined with Shell Control Box, our privileged user management solution that we are also integrating with SailPoint, we are able to deliver more identity-aware UBA and PUM in one suite, making it much easier for our customers to stop internal and external attackers without constraining the business.”
- “Companies continue to seek the ability to answer both fundamental questions of ‘who you are’ and ‘what you have access to’ as it relates to anyone who comes on to their network, be it employees, contractors or partners,” said Kevin Hickey, President and CEO, BeyondTrust. “By integrating the most advanced Privileged Account Management system with SailPoint’s market-leading IAM platform, enterprises will now have the ability to confidently answer those questions with far greater levels of operational efficiency.”
- “As an inaugural partner of the Identity+ Alliance, CyberArk applauds SailPoint’s initiative to extend customer access to advanced security and risk management solutions,” said Adam Bosnian, executive vice president, global business development, CyberArk. “Arming global organizations with both proactive and detective privileged account controls is an important component of evolving security programs. Through this alliance, joint SailPoint customers gain integration with CyberArk’s comprehensive, industry-leading Privileged Account Security Solution and SailPoint IdentityIQ 7.0. Together with SailPoint’s new open architecture, we can drive the flexibility, convenience and agility customers need to identify and address emerging risks, and increase program effectiveness.”
- “Through the SailPoint Identity+ Alliance, Informatica will add user identity-context to our award-winning data security intelligence solution, Secure@Source, to help organizations better assess data risk,” said Christophe Hassaine, director of Business Development, Data Security Group, Informatica. “With this integration, SailPoint and Informatica are solving a key customer challenge: identity-based, global data-risk management.”
- “As an inaugural member of the SailPoint Identity+ Alliance, we are continuing our rich tradition of partnership and innovation with other best-of-breed firms by delivering an integrated solution which creates real value for our joint customers”, said Richard A Weeks, VP Channel & Business Development at Lieberman Software. “By implementing a true ‘closed-loop’ integration with SailPoint IdentityIQ, enterprises may unify all user provisioning and governance – across both regular and privileged accounts – and provide automated line-of-business attestation and approval workflow for privileged access management.”
For more information on the Identity+ Alliance program, please visit: https://sailpoint2016.staging.wpengine.com/partners/technology-partners.
As the leader in identity and access management (IAM), SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the datacenter, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. The company’s innovative product portfolio offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).