Manage access the way your workers work
Requesting and approving access to apps and data shouldn’t be hard or time consuming. Good news! Our SailPoint Slack integration allows your workers to make application access requests right within Slack using the ‘Shortcuts’ button. Approvers can also approve or deny access with only one click. By incorporating identity into your collaboration workspace rest assured that users get the access they need when they need it.
- Keep workers productive within the Slack app they use everyday
- Accelerate access delivery—no more manual IT requests
- Give users the access they need whether at work on the go
- Setup the Slack integration in minutes
With our Slack integration you can:
- Make role or application requests right within Slack using the shortcuts button
- Cancel an access request if you don’t need it
- Approve or deny new access requests in 1 click
- Add comments to any request
- Be notified when an access request is approved or denied
How does the SailPoint Slack integration work?
With the SailPoint Slack integration you can go directly into Slack shortcuts to start an access request.
You can request access to an application, and the request will be messaged to the approver in Slack. When the approver denies or approves the request the user will be notified via Slack.