We make governing access across hybrid environments a breeze
Today’s enterprises are complicated. You have employees, contractors, suppliers and even software bots to manage. A myriad of on-premises, cloud and SaaS applications to maintain. And mission-critical data that’s being stored in tools like Box, DropBox and Google Drive.
So how do you keep it all secure?
enterprises will have hybrid IT environment by 2020 1
organizations don’t have full visibility of user access 2
SailPoint’s integration with Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is the answer. Our platform allows you to create user policies that are consistent across your environments, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premises.
It also provides:
- Continuous user access monitoring
- Employee Identity lifecycle support
- User access data insights
- Advanced separation-of-duty rules
- Automated access certifications
Simplify security with the market leader
With more than 100 application connections and integrations and Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant recognition as the market leader, our cloud identity platform has become the preferred solution to govern access across Azure AD and hybrid cloud environments.
Join our satisfied customers around the world and find out what we can do for you.
Find out how easily we integrate with Azure AD
- Gartner, “Gartner Says a Massive Shift to Hybrid Infrastructure Services Is Underway,” April 5, 2017. https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2017-04-05-gartner-says-a-massive-shift-to-hybrid-infrastructure-services-is-underway
- SailPoint, 2019 Identity Score Report. https://www.sailpoint.com/identity-library/identity-risk-report/