Manage secure access right within Microsoft Teams
Requesting and approving access to apps and data should not be hard or time consuming. Our SailPoint Teams integration for IdentityNow allows your workers to make application access requests right within Teams using the ‘Shortcuts’ button. Approvers can also approve or deny access with only one click. By incorporating identity into your collaboration workspace users get the access they need, efficiently and securely.
- Keep workers productive within the Teams app they use everyday
- Accelerate access delivery – no more manual IT requests
- Give users the access they need whether at work or on the go
- Setup Teams integration in minutes
With Teams integration for IdentityNow you can:
- Make application, role, or entitlement requests right within Teams using the shortcuts button
- Cancel an access request if you don’t need it
- Approve, deny, or reassign new access requests in one click
- Get notified when an access request is approved or denied
- Get automated alerts for internal SOD policy violations
- Get a daily summary of essential updates and required actions
How does the SailPoint Teams integration work?
With the SailPoint Teams integration for IdentityNow you can go directly into Teams shortcuts to start an access request. You can request access to an application, role, or entitlement and the request will be messaged to the approver in Teams. When the approver denies or approves the request the user will be notified via Teams.
SailPoint also offers a streamlined Teams integration for IdentityIQ. This integration sends IdentityIQ email notifications as Teams notifications, empowering workers with one-click navigation to take direct action in IdentityIQ.
With Teams integration for IdentityIQ you can:
- Send notifications when an access request is approved or denied
- Customize existing notification templates for specific use cases
- Share direct links to take action inside IdentityIQ