Manage secure access right within Microsoft Teams
Requesting and approving access to apps and data should not be hard or time consuming. Our SailPoint Teams integration allows your workers to make application access requests right within Teams using the ‘Shortcuts’ button. Approvers can also approve or deny access with only one click. By incorporating identity into your collaboration workspace users get the access they need, efficiently and securely.
- Keep workers productive within the Teams app they use everyday
- Accelerate access delivery – no more manual IT requests
- Give users the access they need whether at work or on the go
- Setup Teams integration in minutes
With Teams integration you can:
- Make role or application requests right within Teams using the shortcuts button
- Cancel an access request if you don’t need it
- Approve or deny new access requests in 1 click
- Get notified when an access request is approved or denied
How does the SailPoint Teams integration work?
With the SailPoint Teams integration you can go directly into Teams shortcuts to start an access request. You can request access to an application, and the request will be messaged to the approver in Teams. When the approver denies or approves the request the user will be notified via Teams.