Secure, compliant access for workers wherever they are.
Your staff needs access to applications and data whether they’re working from home or on the road. But every day, hackers are finding new ways to exploit the security vulnerabilities of remote workers.
Think of SailPoint as your IT wingman. We help you quickly provision access according to policies you set. That means workers only get the access they should have. And with 24×7 self-service, they can reset their passwords and request access to applications and collaboration tools as needed. Your IT helpdesk will thank you for that!
- Avoid excess permissioning that can lead to security risk
- Onboard or remove temporary workers automatically
- Reduce the strain on IT by eliminating manual processes
- U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey (ACS) 2010 ACS: Home-Based Workers in the United States: 2010 OCTOBER 2012, REPORT NUMBER P70-132. https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2012/demo/p70-132.html (visited March 25, 2020)
- CNBC.com 70% of people globally work remotely at least once a week, study says. May 18, 2018.
- U.S. Department of Commerce Economics and Statistics Administration, U.S. Census Bureau.
Enable workforce continuity with SailPoint:
Keep your workers productive and secure.
Descubra cómo puede ayudarle SailPoint.