What’s New in IdentityIQ 6.3
At SailPoint, we have always prided ourselves on our dedication to continued innovation to stay ahead of what our customers need in their Identity Management solution. As we continue to support some of the largest companies in the world, which have very large, complex Identity Management deployments, these customers push the boundaries of their Identity Management implementations. We are committed to supporting these customers by enhancing our products to meet customers ever-evolving needs.
With that in mind, we released our latest version of IdentityIQ version 6.3 recently with numerous enhancements that continue to raise the bar of IAM innovation. Our latest updates further enhance the consumer-like experience in IdentityIQ to ensure the business user experience is easy-to-use in order for them to participate in an organization’s compliance and security efforts.
IdentityIQ 6.3 Highlights:
- New mobile user experience: Allows users to make access requests, perform password resets, and reset locked accounts from a mobile device
- Enhanced ServiceNow integration: Unifies the front end, service request experience from ServiceNow with the critical, back end governance and provisioning in IdentityIQ
- Integration with HP ArcSight: Provides identity context to an event raised by ArcSight to better understand if that event is harmless or requires action, and receive events back from ArcSIght to take action
We’ve also made some process and functional updates to improve user experience, including:
- Delivered deep linking to sustain Identity Management context outside of IdentityIQ
- Streamlined the access request experience with more guidance and accuracy
- Simplified administration for identities that cross multiple roles or functions
- Improved policy and controls by establishing separation of entitlements so you can now assign a role to multiple accounts on the same application
To learn more about the IdentityIQ 6.3 release, customers and partners can refer the release overview on Compass or you can view the on-demand versions of the customer and partner webinars. Recordings are posted on Compass and Lighthouse respectively. Prospects, please contact a SailPoint sales representative for additional information.
Thanks for your continued support!