Time is Running Out – Register for Navigate ‘16
Navigate ‘16 is quickly approaching, and we hope to see you all at the industry’s best identity governance conference. We’ve already announced two impressive keynote speakers, famous hacker Kevin Mitnick and the Honorable Michael Chertoff, and we’re rapidly filling out the agenda with even more speakers, including:
- Our cofounders Mark McClain and Kevin Cunningham, talking about SailPoint’s vision for the market;
- Our VP of Product Management Paul Trulove, talking about identity innovations; and
- Our CTO (and acting CSO) Darran Rolls looking into the anatomy of a data breach and how global organizations can better protect themselves with IAM;
- Several opportunities to hear directly from our customers and partners on best practices and their IAM and security strategies; and
- A packed agenda of breakout sessions spanning the two days of the conference.
Navigate delivers content-rich sessions for all attendees, regardless of your role in identity management, or how far along you are in your project and long-term strategy. In addition, we understand the value of networking and knowledge sharing with your industry peers, and have created another event that ensures you’ll be able to have in-depth, meaningful conversations with attendees.
And of course, as yours hosts in Austin, a SailPoint event wouldn’t be complete without a healthy dose of fun (and a great view into the SailPoint culture). Austin is a must-see destination in its own right, which is why Navigate will take place in the heart of the city. We also promise a healthy variety of social activity to help you connect with SailPoint, our partners and your industry peers, including early morning workouts (which are always popular), a cocktail party to welcome you, a reception focused on gathering the growing number of women in identity together, and our now-famous closing-night party.
I’ve said it many times, but Navigate is my favorite event of the year – and we hope you’ll join us.