The 21st century mission is dependent upon providing secure, agile access to information across a range of stakeholders – both internal and external to your agency. This comes amidst evolving IT missions, budget challenges, a complex IT compliance landscape, and an increased need for rapidly deployable and flexible solutions.
Next-generation identity and access management solutions help with your mission. Learn how at this free seminar on June 19th. You’ll gain insights from our expert panel led by Karyn Higa-Smith, Research and Development Program Manager, Department of Homeland Security. And, you’ll learn best practices and tips from some of the industry-leading technology providers of identity and access management and application security solutions.
7:30am – 8:30am : Breakfast
8:30am – 12pm : Speaking Sessions
- Dave Saunders – President of TVAR Solutions
- Paul Grassi – Vice President of Federal Programs, Sila Solutions
- Jim Rice – Vice President Federal, Layer 7 Technologies
- Don Graham – Director, Radiant Logic
- Phil McQuitty – Director Systems Engineering, SailPoint
- Gerry Gebel – President, Axiomatics Americas
12pm – 1pm : Lunch
1:30pm – 2:30pm : Panel Discussion featuring Karyn Higa-Smith, DHS
7:30am – 2:30pm
International Spy Museum
800 F St, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Seating is limited. Register online today! We look forward to seeing you at the seminar!