Don’t Miss Your Chance to Speak at Navigate ‘14
When I look back on SailPoint’s Navigate ’13 conference held in Austin last April, I can still feel the excitement and enthusiasm that surrounded the event. I had the privilege of introducing many of our amazing presenters and got to share experiences with customers and partners from around the world. Our A-team of speakers shared a wealth of knowledge, learning experiences and practical know-how that played a big role in making the conference highly valuable and relevant. With 2014 on the horizon, SailPoint is looking for the next class of top-notch presenters to make the 2nd annual Navigate conference better than ever.
The SailPoint team is now in the process of developing the Navigate ’14 agenda, and we want you to be a part of it. SailPoint is looking for customers to present case studies on identity governance, provisioning, access management or any business or technology topics relating to a recent IAM project.
Potential topics include:
• Managing compliance and risk with IAM
• Implementing self-service access request and password management
• Addressing new IAM challenges presented by cloud and mobility
• Demonstrating a clear value and ROI of IAM projects
• Getting technical: Lessons learned during your IdentityIQ implementation
• Facilitating business involvement for maximum success
• And much, much, more!
Whether you are a veteran speaker within the industry or interested in taking the stage for the first time, we want to hear your ideas for presenting a Navigate session.
Speaking at Navigate is a great way to share your expertise with a friendly audience of IAM professionals. All Navigate speakers receive a full complimentary pass, and VIP badges for easy recognition. You’ll also receive broad exposure on the Navigate website and marketing materials.
If you’re interested in speaking, we want to hear from you! Simply email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Your name, title, company and a brief bio
• A short description of your session
• Why you think that topic would be interesting to your peers
Speaking opportunities are currently only available for SailPoint customers. However, if you’re a partner who has a customer that would be a great speaking asset to the Navigate ’14 program, you are welcome to nominate them!
We look forward to welcoming our new speakers to Navigate ’14 in Austin!