Does your privileged access management strategy have dangerous security gaps?
If you’re managing PAM outside of your identity program, chances are the answer is yes. With 80% of security breaches linked to privileged access,1 you need complete visibility of all privileged and non-privileged users to catch any toxic access combinations before they cause a security nightmare. Our unified cloud identity governance platform makes it easier than ever before.
- See privileged and non-privileged user access with a centralized view
- Automatically enforce user access policies and identify violations
- Streamline access provisioning based on user role and lifecycle changes for all users
How do SailPoint and CyberArk work together?
Our CyberArk integration provides:
- Gain visibility into all user access — including privileged accounts
- Aggregate container/safe contents and permissions beyond the account level
- See who has access and who granted that access through simple search and filtering functions
- Eliminate privileged access delays by synchronizing lifecycle events, like role changes or separation-of-duties (SoD)
- Reduce fulfillment errors with automated provisioning
- Mitigate entitlement creep and orphaned privileged accounts with timely de-provisioning
- Extend SoD policies to include privileged access
- Improve adherence to SoD policies with centralized policy administration
- Consolidate certifications for privileged and non-privileged accounts
- Certify users have the right access to the right safes
- Certify composition of PAM containers
Strengthen the security of your most valuable assets with integrated identity management
Learn more about SailPoint and CyberArk
Get Started Today
The security risk posed by insiders is growing in magnitude. What’s at stake? Brand reputation, customer and shareholder confidence, even market capitalization. Companies can address many aspects of this business risk through proactive monitoring and controls, but addressing the risk of privileged “super” users and privileged accounts has remained a uniquely challenging issue. While privileged users and privileged accounts are necessary, they are essentially the keys to the kingdom and must be managed vigilantly to prevent serious risk to your corporate assets.
To help companies manage the very real, but often undetected, risk associated with privileged users and accounts, SailPoint recently partnered with Cyber-Ark Software. Together, we’re providing customers with a “closed loop” solution that integrates privileged account management and identity governance. The combined solution will:
- Strengthen internal controls over privileged users and privileged accounts;
- Improve management oversight of privileged accounts through access certifications and activity monitoring
- Identify exceptions to the business policy and automatically re-define those privileges to comply with policy and regulations; and
- Identify and assess the risk of privileged accounts in the context of all user access privileges.
By integrating these governance and privileged account management capabilities, organizations will be better able to address critical security vulnerabilities, like insider threats, and meet audit and compliance requirements for access control.
For full details about the Cyber-Ark partnership and integrated solution, please read the press release here. Cyber-Ark and SailPoint will both be exhibiting at next week’s Gartner Information Security Summit in Washington, DC to discuss the challenges of managing privileged users and accounts. If you’re attending the event, be sure to stop by either booth!