Announcing SailPoint IdentityIQ 6.2!
I’m excited to announce the availability of SailPoint IdentityIQ 6.2, a new version of our award-winning identity and access management solution. The IdentityIQ 6.2 release is the result of 6 months of planning and development, and is based on the feedback and requirements from our customers, partners, and prospects. As you’ll see, release 6.2 includes a mix of new features, requested enhancements, and operational improvements.
Highlights of what’s included in the new release:
- First of its kind integration with mobile device management (MDM) solutions from AirWatch, Good and MobileIron
- Re-styled user interface with crisp, clean look-and-feel
- Expanded scalability support for critical IAM processes
- Enhanced administrative user experience with improvements to workflow and quick link configuration
- Separation-of-duty (SoD) policy simulation
- End user tablet support (iPad)
- Integration support for STEALTHbits, Cyber-Ark and Microsoft FIM
- Expanded healthcare integration with Epic & GE Centricity connectors
To learn more about the IdentityIQ 6.2 release, customers and partners may refer to the release overview in Compass or you can view the on-demand versions of the customer and partner webinars that took place this week. Recordings will be posted on Compass and Lighthouse respectively. Prospects, please contact a SailPoint sales representative for additional information.
Thanks for your continued support!