Automate access requests to reduce your IT burden.
Managing changes to user access can seem like a daunting task for both business users and IT teams. Business users want a simple, consistent process for requesting changes—they can’t wait days or weeks for access required to perform their job duties. IT managers want the flexibility to implement user lifecycle changes in a fully compliant and secure yet cost-effective way.
SailPoint IAM solutions simplify all user lifecycle management activities with self-service access request and automated provisioning. Our solutions make it easy for users of all types (employees, contractors and partners) to self-manage their access needs, while at the same time enforcing controls to ensure that access is managed according to policy.
In addition, SailPoint enables IT to automate provisioning activities associated with user lifecycle activities, such as a new user joining or an existing user departing the organization. As a result, organizations can enhance their security posture even as they lower the ongoing expense of user lifecycle management.
Self-service access request
- Empowers business users to manage access without IT support
- Guides users to request the right access with intelligent search functionality
- Applies proactive policy controls throughout request and provisioning processes
- Speeds delivery of access to the business
- Triggers changes to access based on user lifecycle events
- Replaces outdated/manual provisioning solutions
Flexible fulfillment options
- Orchestrates changes across datacenter and cloud applications
- Supports direct connectors, integration with provisioning and ticketing systems, or manual work items as options to implement changes
- Provides closed-loop validation to ensure timely completion of provisioning actions