Today's enterprise faces competing pressures to be agile and at the same time to enforce effective controls – controls that should minimize business risk, streamline compliance activities, improve audit performance and reduce IT costs. The right solution can scale up to meet escalating access demands and compliance requirements from the business while reducing access-related risks, costs and audit deficiencies.
Strike the balance with SailPoint's IdentityIQ, the next-generation identity management suite that offers a unified set of capabilities for compliance management, access request, password management, user provisioning, analytics and reporting all from a single solution.
Handle Every Aspect of Identity and Access Management
IdentityIQ makes it possible to coordinate your compliance and provisioning programs across the business while consistently applying business and security policy. With on-demand visibility into "who has access to what," you can effectively manage access across even the most complex IT environments – spanning the datacenter and cloud. IdentityIQ includes the following key components:
- Governance Platform – centralizes identity data, roles, business policy and risk modeling to support compliance initiatives and user lifecycle management.
- Compliance Manager – streamlines compliance controls and improves audit performance through automated access certifications and policy enforcement.
- Lifecycle Manager – provides self-service access request and lifecycle event management to simplify the process of creating, changing and revoking user access privileges.
- User Provisioning – supports flexible options for implementing changes requested by the business during compliance and lifecycle management processes.
- Identity Intelligence – highlights business-relevant information in easy to understand dashboards, reports and advanced analytics.