What's the secret of SailPoint's success? We believe it's all about the way we work together – and play together. Our culture encourages both independent thinking, and close collaboration. We give people the resources they need to do their jobs, yet leave them alone to work in whatever way they do best. We love their intense, day-to-day dedication, and we admire their commitments outside of work. And we appreciate equally their dedication to seeing our company grow and thrive, and to making our community a better place.
A passion for what we do. And for what we can do for others.
At SailPoint, success is all about our people. SailPoint's employees are:
- Smart, for starters – We look for people who are the best and the brightest in our field, but who are always looking to learn more.
- Empowered to succeed – Rather than micromanage, we give people the training and resources they need, and let them work on their own terms.
- Always in the loop – Our people consistently get open, honest communication about what's happening in our company and industry.
- Community-conscious – From teaming up to participate in charity benefits, to volunteering individually, our people make SailPoint a model for community engagement.
- Ready to have some fun – Well, you know what they say about all work. We celebrate our achievements, our birthdays, our kids, our... you get the picture.
We work hard.
Jackie Gilbert, Vice President & Founder, discusses the benefits of identity management at an industry conference.
We play hard.
The SailPoint team at the annual Austin Cup Invitational Bowling Tournament to benefit the Center for Child Protection.
One of the things I love about SailPoint is having this team of people who are incredibly talented, yet also able to balance that with humility and approachability. I mean, what's better than working with smart people who are also enjoyable, nice people?
Mark McClain, CEO and Founder, SailPoint
Sometimes, we do both at the same time.
SailPoint volunteers working on Zilker Park landscaping and maintenance at the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Central Texas' Fall Service Day.